PdfSaveOptions.Bookmark property

Hello,

We are evaluating Aspose.Total for our app and have questions on how to use the PdfSaveOptions.Bookmark property. More specifically, how can I find all text with Heading style or Cells or Slides and make it a bookmark when converting the document to a PDF?

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Total.

I think, your question is related to Slides and Words and not related to Cells. You mistakenly typed Cells instead of Words. Please confirm if I am right.

Regarding Aspose.Cells, I have already provided you a solution which you said ok. Please refer to this post.

( )

Hello Shakeel,

Actually what I meant was how can I find text that has certain style (heading) or formatted certain way, and create bookmarks for it on all 3, words, cells, and slides. You already provided how to use the pdfsaveoption.bookmark property in cells, but you were not 100% about the other 2 components, and finding cells with specific style is a new question. Hope that clarified.

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Total.

Please see the following article that explains how to find cells with specific style.

( Find Cells with Specific Style|Documentation )

Hi,

That looks great, thanks. But I still would like to know it Words and Slides are also capable to Find by style, and if their PdfSaveOptions.Bookmark property works the same way as Cells.

Thanks again.

Hi,

I am afraid, Aspose.Slides for .NET doesn’t provide the feature to generate bookmarks based on the slides when exporting a Presentation file to PDF. A new feature request has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: SLIDESNET-35906. Our development team will further analyze the requirement and see if this can be supported.

Regarding Aspose.Words for .NET, one of my colleague will assist you soon.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi,

Please check How to Extract Contents Based on Style and Work with Bookmarks for more details.

Best Regards,