Perform leveling operations on tasks

Hello,

I have been testing the Aspose Tasks .NET version for some time. I would like to know if the there is a possibility for tasks to be levelled so that the resource assigned are not over allocated.

MS Project has features to perform levelling on tasks to remove over-allocation. Do you have similar features supported in Aspose Tasks?

It would be great if you can provide me with detailed information.

Thank you

@ssattur

Can you please share the details of your requirements that you want to achieve using API. Perhaps a sample MPP file and a snapshot explaining the requirement will be helpful.

Hello, thank you for the reply. Sorry I am not able to upload a MPP file as the forum does not allow it. Instead I am uploading two screenshots.

The first screenshot is unlevelled i.e the resource Tester1 is over-allocated and is indicated by red person symbol on the left. Then I click on level resources which results in second screenshot.

After levelling the tasks are shifted such that the over-allocation of resource Tester1 is removed. See the Gannt chart for the difference.

Thank you
Levelled.PNG (35.1 KB)
Unlevelled.PNG (34.0 KB)

@ssattur

I have verified the two images shared by you and we need to investigate this further on our end. A ticket with ID TASKSNET-4522 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate this on our end. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.