Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Perform PDF/UA Compliance test via Aspose.PDF - Get List of Errors

Hello,

I was hoping if there’s a list of all the error messages that you can get when you do a PDF accessibility checker via Aspose. I needed it for documentation. If there’s no list can you please tell me any site that will have this information?

@saanvekar,

Thanks for contacting support.

I like to inform that there is no such list. However i have created investigation ticket with ID PDFNET-47507 in our tracking system to investigate if we can provide such list to you.

Thank you Adnan from your quick response. Yes, it would really help us if a list is provided

@saanvekar,

Sure, we have created ticket to investigate this. I request for your patience and we will share good news with you soon.

Thank you Adnan

@saanvekar,

You are very welcome.

Hey Adnan,

Good Morning!

Do we have an update on the error list for PDF/UA?

Sincerely,
Sagar Anvekar

@saanvekar,

We like to inform that issue has been added recently in our issue tracking system and in Aspose.PDF forum the issues are selected for investigation on first come first serve basis. Also the first priority for scheduling and resolution is given to paid Enterprise and priority support customers. Then Aspose.PDF normal or free support customers issues are scheduled and resolved on first come and first come serve basis. We will share the further information with you as soon as the issue will be resolved.