Performance difference between Aspose slides v2.5.4.0 and v4.0.1

Hi,

We currently done upgrade of Aspose slides v2.5.4.0 to v4.0.1 .we found some performance improvements in v4.0.1 dll.

For ex , to generate 23 slides with our stuff (kind of charts and tables data), it took around 7 minutes in v2.5.4.0. But it took only around 1 minute in v4.0.1.

How ever we happy about it, but we just want to confirm and get clear idea about from you that is there any enhancement done in your side to improve the performance in v4.0.1 or any intermediate dll which released after v2.5.4.0 . So that we can communicate our clients regarding performance improvement clearly.

Thanks in advance and waiting for your reply.

Regards,
Priya

Hi Priya,

Sorry for the late response.

I have requested our development team to share their thoughts on the performance issue between different versions of Aspoe.Slides. As soon as some information is arrived, I will share that with you.

I feel sorry for your nuisance,

Hi Priya,

We really appreciate your patience.

We always work on Aspose.Slides optimization. Actually, there have been a lot of improvements carried on since version 2.5.4.0 in Aspose.Slides for .NET. The effect you may be observing is due to rigorous improvements. Also, both types of optimizations are catered for in terms of by speed and by memory use in the new subsequent versions of Aspose.Slides for .NET.

Thanks and Regards,