Performance Issue when converting HTML to PDF

Good Afternoon,

I am working on converting some of our html outputs to PDF, I generate the HTML then pass it into the Aspose Library to do the conversion and It is taking ~90 Seconds to convert an HTML file to a PDF file. asposePDFPerformanceDemo.zip (139.6 KB)

@Rohara239,

Thanks for contacting support.

You have only shared sample project with us. Can you please share source files and generated result with us.

Expected OutputAspose_Output.pdf (396.8 KB) Input in in the resources folder/test. The sample project contains the source files.

@Rohara239,

Can you please check and make sure that you shared source file as well. I am unable to find source PDF file in project which you shared.

There is no source PDF file, It is a source HTML file stored as “1.txt” in the supplied project, under “src/main/resources/test” folder

@Rohara239,

The time taken by API to perform HTML to PDF conversion depends upon the contents being transformed inside PDF document. However, We have created a ticket with ID PDFJAVA-39207 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. We will share good news with you soon.