Performance Issue when converting html to pptx using aspose pdf library

Hi,

We are seeing a performance issue when converting html to pptx using Aspose pdf library(23.2) , and it usually takes around It is taking 15-20 seconds to convert the fille
here is the code we are using for conversion

Document convertedDocument = new Document(inputStream, new HtmlLoadOptions())
convertedDocument.save(output.pptx, SaveFormat.Pptx);
convertedDocument.close();

Here is the sample html file we are using 09_Kontrola_zabezpieczeń_sond1.zip (481.5 KB)

@rgutta
I began to check the conversion for the attached file and the resulting file (attached) turned out with flaws.
asposedocs.zip (321.5 KB)
Does your converted file match the original?

Hi,

yes the converted pptx file does match the original, but it just takes long time to convert the file.

Thanks
Ravi

It’s a bit strange because I have discrepancies in the conversion. I will set two tasks - one for discrepancies during conversion - this is explicit a bug.
Another for performance, but here it will be formulated: whether there is an opportunity (please try) to improve performance.
On my computer, the task runs in just under 6 seconds. and in this case you can’t say for sure that it’s a very long time.

@rgutta
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFNET-54055

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@rgutta
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFNET-54056

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

PDFNET-54055: Inconsistencies when converting html to pptx
PDFNET-54056: Perfomance when converting html to pptx

Hi,

Any update on the above issues, can you give us the timeline for the fixes.

Thanks
Ravi

@rgutta
So far nothing, as soon as there is new information I will let you know. I can’t even give an approximate time.