Performance issue while converting Word document to Html

I am using Aspose.Word .Net Core library version 22.8.0 to convert word document to Html, but having performance issue while rendering Gradient color text and equation with shadowing effects. It is taking more than minutes to render one line of sentence and the output is not matching to its original style. HtmlFixedSaveOptions is used while saving/converting document to html format Can you please help here to fix the issue. Attaching sample document for the issue.

Performance Issue.docx (69.6 KB)

@rajesh.domadia Could you please attach your input document here for testing? We will check the issue and provide you more information.

I have attached it with description. Can you please check if it is accessible.

@rajesh.domadia Thank you for additional information. I have managed to reproduce the problems on my side. The performance problem has been logged as WORDSNET-24187 and the glow effect rendering problem has been logged as WORDSNET-24188. We will keep you informed and let you know once they are resolved.

@rajesh.domadia We have completed analyzing WORDSNET-24188 (glow effect rendering issue). The problem is caused by the output optimization mechanism, which makes the output more compact in size. As a workaround, you can disable the output optimization to get the desired output:

Document doc = new Document(@"C:\Temp\in.docx");
HtmlFixedSaveOptions options = new HtmlFixedSaveOptions() { OptimizeOutput = false };
doc.Save(@"C:\Temp\out.html", options);

Can you please make this post as public.

@rajesh.domadia Sure, I have made this thread public.

Hello Alexey, we have improvement in glow effect rendering issue.
We still have some issue in the “Danish”, “Dutch”, “Chinese simplified” and other fonts with small difference. Attaching converted html screen shot and word document for the same.

image.png (113.3 KB)

Equations.Equations with text with different languages and formatting.docx (18.1 KB)

@rajesh.domadia Thank you for additional information. I have logged this problem as WORDSNET-24461. We will keep you informed and let you know once it is resolved.

I think you can use same ticket WORDSNET-24188. Can you please club that together. That will be easy for the tracking.

@rajesh.domadia We will investigate the issue first and then link the issues together if they have the same root cause.