Performance/Memory optimization for writing large tables in PDF

I am trying to add a table with 7 columns and 100k rows in a PDF, it is taking about 2.7/3 mins. Is there any to optimize the time required for this.
Also is there any way to write/flush the few rows of a table to document to optimize the memory requirements?AsposeTableExporter.zip (1.3 KB)

@BALKRUSHNA015478

The table is huge so performing the write operation may take some time. Your code already looks good and may not be optimized further. If you are not satisfied at all then I request you to share the input csv file.

Thank you @mudassir.fayyaz. for the response, is there any way to write(flush) the table rows in a chunks to document to avoid out of memory cases ?

@BALKRUSHNA015478

I am afraid that may not be possible. However, we have logged a ticket with ID PDFJAVA-40545 in our issue tracking system to further investigate it on our end.

Thanks @mudassir.fayyaz.

Is there anything to optimize the performance (pdf creation time) for bulk/multipage pdf? Could you please point me to any such documentation.

@BALKRUSHNA015478

We will be able to share our feedback once the issue is investigated. Please be patient and spare us some time.

@mudassir.fayyaz even for table with 1K rows takes more time than the iText 2.1.7, If there is anything we can do to improve the performance? we have evaluated all the other features of aspose.pdf but due to performance we might have to look for some other alternative. Could you please follow up on this and update the thread.

@BALKRUSHNA015478

Please note that it was logged in free support model and will be investigated and resolved on a first come first serve basis. We have noted your concerns and will surely inform you as soon as we make some definite progress.