I am having licenses for both .Net Core and Java for Aspose.PDF package to cater for some business needs of my organization.
I have a code which converts a 69 page PDF document to individual page TIFF files in parallel, both in .Net Core and Java.
The performance which I see is VERY different. When I run this code, following are my observations -
.Net Core - 19 seconds
Java - 90 seconds
I have attached code for both platforms. Please note -
- For obvious reasons, I’ve not attached license file. Please use license file and update the path in code accordingly.
- I am using Windows 10 operating system with 4 cores and 16 GB RAM.
- I have also added sample 69 page PDF in both for which I am executing code.
- After building .NetCore code, create an “output” folder manually in bin folder before running code.
- Please correct the input and output path as per your system.
Looking forward for your response and why we see such difference - or we are missing something here.
Thanks and Regards,
Deepak Agarwal.AsposePDFtoTIFFDotNetCore.zip (420.7 KB)
AsposePDFtoTIFFJava.zip (419.3 KB)