Persian String inside shape

Hi
I have a .doc file that contains shape
inside shape i have Persian string
when convert document to pdf Persian string dose not convert correctly and convert to Latin letter .

@majidzare

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note Aspose.Words for .NET requires TrueType fonts when rendering documents to fixed-page formats (JPEG, PNG, PDF or XPS). If API does not find the required font, then it uses font info from document to substitute the missing font. Please double check that required font is installed on your system. It will resolve the issue.

However, if the issue persists then please share your sample input and output documents as ZIP file here. We will look into it and will guide you accordingly.

all required font are install in machine
but output is not correct.
Sample.zip (28.8 KB)
fonts.zip (52.1 KB)

@majidzare

Thanks for sharing the requested information. We have tested the scenario and noticed the reported issue. We have logged a ticket WORDSNET-15970 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and rectification. We will notify you as soon as the issue is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi
I wanted to know when this problem would be resolved?

@majidzare62,

Thanks for your inquiry. We regret to share with you that your issue has been postponed. I am afraid, there is no estimate available at the moment. We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as there are any further developments. We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-15970) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 23.6 update also available on NuGet.