Photoshop functionality and Smart Objects

We are looking to replace some of our systems with an updated Psd processor.
More specifically: https://www.graphicsmill.com/

Our basic requirements consist:

1. Loading Photoshop files and saving them as images (png, jpeg, gif).
  2. Specifying a default font (TTF stream or file location) to use when the PSD contains fonts not installed on the server.
  3. Parse the Text Layers of a PSD and replace them with other text (so our users can use PSDs as a template).
  4. Insert images into Smart Objects like the following:
    Creation 3D-preview of personalized products

I’m hoping to get some feedback here before installing/purchasing your component and trying it myself to see if the speed and functionality is here.

Is this product still being actively developed? I had a hard time finding the last release date/update.

Any comments or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

@Nifty,

I have observed your requirements and will respond to them one by one.

Please visit documentation section, Manipulating different image formats for your kind reference.

I suggest you to please visit this documentation link for your reference.

Please visit documentation article, Update Text Layer In PSD File for reference.

Please visit documentation section, Working with Drawing Images for possible options.

Please feel free to share if there are any further inquiries in this regard.

Thank you very much for the quick response. The links you provided look promising and I’m looking forward to firing up a test application. Not sure how I missed that documentation…

Last question before I just start coding and trying to figure it out, is there a public road map for future development?

Your website/documentation looks great and the pricing model is in our range. We are always looking to add more functionality and options for our users, but that ends up being dependent on the underlying components, which is why we are looking for a new/more options for rendering/manipulating PSD files.

Thanks again.

@Nifty,

Thank you for your growing interest in API. For your following question, I regret to share that there is no public roadmap available for implementation of features. However, we keep on adding support for new features regularly on our end.