Picture border render error when output to html

the picture’s border setting should not be rendered correctly in output procedure.

please look below picture:

a picture with border setting in word

the output picture

source border color is light blue, but the output picture’s border is black.

i think this a bug, please check it.

Hi Pyntia,

Thanks for your inquiry. In case you are using an older version of Aspose.Words, I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version (v14.2.0) from here and let us know how it goes on your side. If the problem still remains, please share following detail for investigation purposes.

• Please attach your input documents (Html/Doc/Docx etc).
  • Please create a standalone/runnable simple application (for example a Console Application Project) that demonstrates the code (Aspose.Words code) you used to generate your output document
  • Please attach the output document that shows the undesired behavior.

Unfortunately, it is difficult to say what the problem is without the Document(s) and simplified application. We need your Document(s) and simple project to reproduce the problem. As soon as you get these pieces of information to us we’ll start our investigation into your issue.

in use aspose version: 14.2

test code:

string htmlFile = fileName.Substring(0, fileName.Length - fi.Extension.Length) + ".html";
docx.Save(htmlFile, GetHtmlSaveOption());

private ADoc.Saving.HtmlSaveOptions GetHtmlSaveOption()
{
    ADoc.Saving.HtmlSaveOptions options = new ADoc.Saving.HtmlSaveOptions(ADoc.SaveFormat.Html);
    options.ExportHeadersFootersMode = Aspose.Words.Saving.ExportHeadersFootersMode.None;
    options.ExportFontResources = false;
    options.ExportPageSetup = true;
    options.ExportDocumentProperties = false;
    options.ExportTocPageNumbers = false;
    options.ScaleImageToShapeSize = false;
    // added : 2014/03/19
    options.CssStyleSheetType = ADoc.Saving.CssStyleSheetType.Embedded;
    options.ExportListLabels = ADoc.Saving.ExportListLabels.ByHtmlTags;

options.DocumentSplitCriteria = Aspose.Words.Saving.DocumentSplitCriteria.None;
    return options;
}

Hi Pyntia,

Thanks for sharing the detail.

I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-9881. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-9881) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.