Picture Is Lost after Converting PowerPoint Presentation to Markdown Format in C#

I found that the latest version of Aspose.Slides supports convert presentation to markdown, I tried it and found that the picture is lost after conversion and there is no option to set.

void Main()
{
	using (Presentation pres = new Presentation(@"C:\Users\54390\Downloads\demo.pptx"))
	{
		pres.Save(@"C:\Users\54390\Downloads\output.md", Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Md);
	}
}

Version info:

Aspose.Slides for Net 23.7

The demo file

demo.zip (1.1 MB)

@sullivan,
Thank you for reporting on the issue. I’ve reproduced the problem with images when converting the presentation to a Markdown document.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESNET-44101

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@sullivan,
Our developers have investigated the case. Please use the following code snippet:

var options = new MarkdownSaveOptions
{
    ExportType = MarkdownExportType.Visual,
    ImagesSaveFolderName = "md-images",
    BasePath = folderPath
};

var pptPath = Path.Combine(folderPath, "demo.pptx");
using var presentation = new Presentation(pptPath);

var mdPath = Path.Combine(folderPath, "pres.md");
presentation.Save(mdPath, SaveFormat.Md, options);

In this code snippet, the sample presentation is contained in the folderPath directory, and all output files will also be placed in the same directory.