Pictures return error in Professional version

We have recently purchased the Professional version of Aspose.Excel, and it appears that one particular aspect is not functioning like it should. I am starting out with an excel workbook consisting of many worksheets. Then, using Aspose.Excel I am populating particular cells with data. Everything works completely fine using the demo version (which I understand is the Corporate version). However in the Professional version it returns the following error.

‘XXXXXXX.xls’ could not be found. Check the spelling of the file name, and verify that the file location is correct. If you are trying to open the file from your list of most recently used files on the File menu, make sure that file has not been renamed, moved, or deleted.

I click ok and then I get this message.

Errors were detected in ‘filename.xls’, but Microsoft Office Excel was able to open the file by making the repairs listed below. Save the file to make these repairs permanent.
Lost supporting data on one or more objects.

The spreadsheet still opens. From elimination, I determined that the problem related to pictures being on the spreadsheet. When I remove the pictures, there is no error message. According to Edition Types webpage on your site, there is full support for pictures in the Professional version. I am using Office 2003. I need to publish this application soon, and would appreciate prompt help/fix.

Hi,

Could you email your file to me?

After check your case, I think the pictures in your file are ole objects and not images inserted from file. You can verify by this:

1. Cut your picture from the file.
2. Paste it in MS Paint.
3. Save the image in a file.
4. Insert the image into your file.

Then you can try your program to see if this issue is solved.

Please check edition type of Aspose.Excel, Ole Objects are supported in Corporate Edition for they are totally different from normal images inserted from file.

You can try my suggest work around to solve this problem or you can select to upgrade to Corporate Edition.

Thanks for your understanding.