Pie chart - Data Range does not get updated on download

Hi

I’m currently working on generating a pie chart, which ignores 0 value items. I am using an existing spreadsheet which has the pie chart already build in.

I use aspose.cells to get data from our database and add it to the worksheet in a predefined dataset, which the chart uses to get it’s data. I’m using the method found here: Pie zeros to ensure my pie chart doesn’t pull zero values

My Issue occurs, when I use aspose to export the spreadsheet to an pdf. For some reason, the pie chart will ignore what I had implemented in the example above, and instead show all the data.

I’ve tried using the .CalculateFormula() and even .Worksheets(0).Charts(0).Calculate(), which didnt work

Any idea why this may occur?

James Robertson

Hi James,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the latest version: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v8.5.1.2
it should fix your issue.

If your issue still occurs then please provide us your runnable sample console application project replicating this issue with the latest version along with your source excel files used in your code.

We will investigate this issue by running your project and then update you how to fix the issue. In case of some bug, we will log it in our database for a fix.

Thanks for your cooperation.