Pie charts not properly rendering when saving pptx to pdf

I have an issue that my pie charts and tables are not showing properly when I save my pptx as a PDF. I’m using the latest versions (14.5.0) and just doing a load/save (load the file with the Construction passing it a string as the filename and save with Presentation.save(,SaveFormat.PDF). Is there something else I need to do? Is there an issue with the library? I’ve converted so many other PDF and all are looking good except for some pies.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Ben

Hi Ben,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34484 has been created to resolve the missing data tables in generated PDF. A separate issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34485 has been created in our issue tracking system to resolve the improper text rendering issue. This thread has been linked with the issues so that you may be automatically notified once the issues will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Thanks for the update.

What is the typical period for fixes to something like this? Is there a typical?
Ben

Hi Ben,

I like to share that the issues have just been created in our issue tracking system and pending for investigation in issues queue. As soon as the issues will be selected for initial investigation by our development team we will be able to share the ETA for the issue afterwards. I will share the updates with you as soon as they will be shared by our development team.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34484) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34485) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.