Pivot chart axis different in generated PDF

Hi,

We are getting a difference between a pivot chart from an original excel file and a PDF file generated by converting the excel file.

The original excel file’s pivot chart’s "{Format Axis}-> {Display Units} is set as 10000, resulting in a chart with “x10000” on its y-axis. When the file has been converted into a PDF file, the axis of the pivot chart doesn’t seem to be following this setting.

Hi,

Could you attach your template Excel file containing the pivot chart and output PDF file, we will check your issue soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

I have attached a mini application that will demonstrate what I mean.
Please run the application and select the attached excel file “testFile4.xlsx”. This will generate two files; one excel and another a pdf. Both are not using the axis setting in the original “testFile4.xlsx”.

Hi,

Thanks for the template file and sample project.

After an initial test, I can notice the issue as you have mentioned in the rendered chart in the PDF. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-41621” for your issue. We will look into your issue soon.

Once we have sorted it out, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hello,

Is it possible to know if there is progress in this issue please?

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

Your issue is under process. Please spare us some time. Once, it is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

We have also logged your comment in our database against this issue.

Hi,

Could I get an update on this issue please? I seem to be unable to reproduce the issue when using Aspose.Cells 7.5.1.1 when I can reproduce it in the version where the issue was found 7.4.3.0. When using 7.5.1.1 the resultant PDF file still has the display unit settings working
Am I correct to assume this has been worked on fixed since 7.4.3.0? Or accidentally fixed by fixing another issue?

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We are afraid, there is no update for you at this moment. We have already logged your comment in our database. Once, there is some update for you, we will let you know asap.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41621) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.