I am currently evaluating the your Aspose.Cells product. I have found a problem when I tried to convert an xlsx file into a pdf file immediately after creating the xlsx file.
The problem is that when using a template xlsx file to create a new xlsx file (immediately converted into pdf) the pivot table displayed in the generated pdf file does not have the same layout as the one in the generated xlsx file.
It seems that the formatting of the generated pdf's pivot chart is hiding the column's headers and the "Values" header (which would normally be above the headers) is made visible (The template does not have this visible).
Some clarification on where I may have gone wrong would be helpful.
I have attached the following documents:
- Screenshot of the generated pdf (Generated Pdf lost pivot table template format.PNG)
- Screenshot of the generated xlsx (Generated Pdf excel retained pivot table template format.PNG)
- Copy of the evaluation project (TestAspose - Copy.zip)
- Template xlsx file used to generate the XLSX and PDF files shown in 1 and 2.