Pivot chart in generated PDF is not the same as the Pivot Chart in the generated XLSX file

Hi,

I am currently evaluating the your Aspose.Cells product. I have found a problem when I tried to convert an xlsx file into a pdf file immediately after creating the xlsx file.

The problem is that when using a template xlsx file to create a new xlsx file (immediately converted into pdf) the pivot table displayed in the generated pdf file does not have the same layout as the one in the generated xlsx file.

It seems that the formatting of the generated pdf's pivot chart is hiding the column's headers and the "Values" header (which would normally be above the headers) is made visible (The template does not have this visible).

Some clarification on where I may have gone wrong would be helpful.

I have attached the following documents:

1. Screenshot of the generated pdf (Generated Pdf lost pivot table template format.PNG)
  2. Screenshot of the generated xlsx (Generated Pdf excel retained pivot table template format.PNG)
  3. Copy of the evaluation project (TestAspose - Copy.zip)
  4. Template xlsx file used to generate the XLSX and PDF files shown in 1 and 2.

Thank you,

Sandie

Hi,

Thanks for the sample project and template file with screens shots.

After an initial test, I can notice the issue as you have mentioned by running your project with your template file. The problem is that (as you pointed out) the pivot table displayed in the generated PDF file does not have the same layout as the one in the generated XLSX file. It seems that the formatting of the generated PDF’s pivot chart is hiding the column’s headers and the “Values” header is made visible (The template does not have this visible).

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-41453” for your issue. We will look into your issue soon.

Thank you.
Hi,

I was wondering what you meant by...

Amjad Sahi:
It seems that the formatting of the generated PDF's pivot chart is hiding the column's headers and the "Values" header is made visible (The template does not have this visible).

The Pivot table doesn't have the headers even when there is no pivot chart :S

I hope the problem is resolved soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

I mean as you said, the formatting of the generated PDF’s pivot chart is hiding the column’s headers and the “Values” header (which would normally be above the headers) is made visible.

Please spare us some time, we will look into your issue. Once we sort it out or have some other update, we will let you know here with a fix.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try the attached fix/version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.4.1.2, we have fixed your issue.

Let us know if it fixes your issue now.

Thank you.

Hi,

I can confirm that your attached fix/version has fixed that issue.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We are glad to know that your issue is resolved. If you encounter any
other issue, please feel free to post, we will be pleased to help you
more.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41453) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.