Pivot table date formats wrong when there is more than one value item

Hi,

We have discovered an issue while trying to make different excel files containing pivot tables. The pivot table seems to be losing its date formatting in date columns when the pivot table has more than one value column.

I have attached a small project to demonstrate the issue. The project’s code will take an input file and do the following steps:

1. Open it as a workbook,.
  2. Refreshes the pivot table/s.
  3. Finally saves it as and XLSX and a PDF file called “generated file.xlsx” and “generated file.pdf” in the same folder as the input file.

If you look at the generated PDF file the date columns have lost their date formatting.

If however you open the input file “input for pivot table with issue with values.xlsx” and take out one of the items in the pivot table’s values so there is only one value item in the pivot table, the generated PDF file still has its date formatting.

NOTE: We are aware of the latest version of Aspose.Cells 7.5.0.5, but we have found an issue with refreshing some of our pivot tables when using it, and would rather not have that issue affect the demonstration of this issue.

Hi,

Thanks for providing us the sample project with template file.

After an initial test, I can notice the issue as you mentioned. The date formatting is lost. I used v7.5.0.4 (previous fix) as the latest fix v7.5.0.5 gives the "“Index was out of range…” exception as you mentioned. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-41825” for your issue. We will look into your issue soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41825) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.