Pivot Table Group By day is increasing when refreshed

HI Aspose team,

I am using workSheet.RefreshPivotTables(); after opening excel file to refresh pivot tables.

but Group by Day is increasing by one day when compared with excel sheet day.

Eg: 5-Sep --> Excel
6-Sep --> Aspose.cells created excel.

Can you help me on this?
Regards,
Karthik Adiga

@Kartha,
You may share your runnable console application, template Excel file, program output file and expected output file created by MS Excel. We will analyze the information and share our feedback.

Hi ,
Please find the console application contains input excel file , it will provide output pdf file.
AsposeCellsPOC.zip (6.0 MB)

Regards,
Karthik Adiga

@Kartha,
We have logged the issue as “CELLSNETCORE-94” in our database for investigations. Once we will have some news for you, we will update you in this topic.

1 Like

Hi,

Any update on above issue?

Regards,
Karthik Adiga

@Kartha,

I am afraid, your issue is not resolved yet. We will check if we could provide an ETA (if it is taking more time) on it.

Hi @Amjad_Sahi,

Can you please check how long it will take to fix?

@Kartha,

We are gathering the information and will get back to you soon.

1 Like

@Kartha,
We are fixing this issue, this issue should be fixed before December 31,2020.

1 Like

@ahsaniqbalsidiqui

Thank you.

@Kartha,

You are welcome. Once the fix will be available, it is shared with you.

@Kartha,

We are pleased to inform you that your issue has been resolved. We will shortly provide the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

@Kartha,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.12.3 (attached)
Aspose.Cells20.12.3 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (5.5 MB)
Aspose.Cells20.12.3 For .Net4.0.Zip (5.5 MB)
Aspose.Cells20.12.3 For .NetStandard20.Zip (5.4 MB)
(please choose appropriate fix for your underlying .NET framework/project)
Your issue should be fixed now.

Let us know your feedback.

1 Like

@Amjad_Sahi

Great , its looking good. When this will be available in nuget package?

Regards,
Karthik Adiga

@Kartha,
We only publish official releases on Nuget\maven repos. The hotfix, i.e., Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.12.3 is fully tested and includes all the features (full fledged) and previous fixes and enhancements, so you may use it on production server. It is safe to use the hotfix on the server. However, if you still want the version to be uploaded onto Nuget, then you have to wait for our next official release of the product. We will publish our next official release, i.e., Aspose.Cells for .NET v21.1 (which will also include your fix) in the third week of January, 2021.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNETCORE-94) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by simon.zhao