Pivot table headers lost in converted PDF file

Hi,

We have discovered an issue with pivot tables in the case where some columns are set to be compacted together. When we open an excel file, refresh the pivot tables, followed by saving it in PDF the generated PDF does not have the headers that it has in the excel file.

I have attached a small project which simply opens an excel file, refreshed its pivot tables, and saves the refreshed workbook as a PDF file called “generated file.pdf”. I have attached an input file “input with compact columns.xlsx” which will help demonstrate the issue. When you compare the generated PDF file and the original excel file, the headers are missing in the PDF file.

More Information:
  • Currently using Aspose.Cells 7.5.0.1
  • The input file also “input with compact columns.xlsx” was generated using Aspose.Cells

Hi,

Thanks for providing us the sample project and template file.

After an initial test, I am able to notice the issue as you have mentioned by running your project with your template file. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-41785” for your issue. We will look into it to figure it out soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

We have fixed the issue.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.5.0.2 and let us know your feedback.

Thank you.