Pivot table is not calculated correctly

Hello

We experience a bug where data in Pivot tables are not calculated correctly. I have attached a picture to better show the bug, and also a sample project that can recreate the error.

ExcelChartNotCalcCorrectly.zip (6.5 MB)

BugAndExcelCompare.png (68.7 KB)

Best Regards

Mathias

@licenselogimatic,

Thanks for the template XLSX file, screenshot and sample app.

After an initial testing, I am able reproduce the issue as you mentioned by using your sample file and code segment. I found pivot table and pivot chart are not calculated/rendered correctly in the output image.

We require thorough evaluation of the issue. We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSNET-55524

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Thank you for the quick response

Best Regards

Mathias

@licenselogimatic
You are welcome. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

@licenselogimatic,

We are pleased to inform you that your issue (logged as “CELLSNET-55524”) has been resolved. The fix will be included in our upcoming release (Aspose.Cells v24.5) that we plan to release in the second week of May 2024. You will be notified when the next version is released.

1 Like