Pivot table repeat item labels setting lost when source table size and contents are changed

Hi,

We have come across an issue with a pivot table setting when we change the size and contents of its source table. When we set a row label in the pivot table to “Repeat item labels” to ticked, then clear the source table of its content and as well as re-size it, the pivot table loses the setting; the generated file does not have the setting ticked.

I have done an investigation on this issue as we believe we never had this before. I have tried older version of Aspose.Cells and found that when using versions before 7.5.0.2 we do not lose this setting.

I have attached small application to demonstrate this issue. I have also attached an input file “input file with repeating items.xlsx” with the “Month” column of the pivot table set to repeat its item labels in its field settings. The projects code opens the input file, clears the data source’s contents, refreshes the pivot table, before finally resaving it as “generated file.xlsx”.

NOTE: The attached project is using version 7.5.0.2 as that is the oldest version where this issue is introduced. We are aware of Aspose.Cells version 7.5.0.5, but we found the issue while using 7.5.0.4 due to an known issue with refreshing some pivot tables with version 7.5.0.5

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We are unable to notice any issue. Please elaborate your issue with some screenshots. We will look into it and update you asap.

Hi,

I have attached a couple of screenshot to show what I mean.

Thank you for your time.

Hi,

We were able to notice this issue using your screenshots, sample project and source file. We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into it and resolve this issue. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-41837.

Hi,

Thank you for confirming the issue. Please ask if you need any more information, that I failed to provide.

Hi,

We have fixed the issue.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.5.1.1 and let us know your feedback.