Pivot table Style is not maintaining after refresh pivot data

Hi Team,

We are using Aspose.Cells version -18.11.0.0

Pivot table style like Header background color is not consistent after refresh pivot data.
Below is the code snippet we are using PivotHeaderIssue.zip (271.8 KB)

static void Main(string[] args)
{
Workbook sourceWorkbook = new Workbook(@“SampleTemplatePageSetupIssue.xlsx”);
foreach (var ws in sourceWorkbook.Worksheets)
{
ws.RefreshPivotTables();
}
sourceWorkbook.Save(“Output2.xlsx”);
}

attached both input and output xlsx file and snapshot for issue we are facing

Thanks,

@rajendrak,

Thanks for the template file and sample code.

After an initial test, I am able to observe the issue as you mentioned (via screenshots) by using your template file and sample code. I found PivotTable style is not maintained after refreshing pivot data in the template file. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-46570” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

Please update on this. We also raised one more issue (CELLSNET-46569) which you seem to have fixed and released one version. We need one version with both fixes as every version upgrade and download will go through long approval process on our side and one version with all fixes will be helpful in testing as well as regression testing.

@rajendrak,

Following is the status of both the tickets:
CELLSNET-46569: This issue is expected to be resolved in our upcoming release 19.2 in the last week of this month.
CELLSNET-46570: I am afraid to share that this issue is still under consideration and due to complexity of this issue it is not possible to share any ETA right now. Above mentioned issue CELLSNET-46569 may be resolved in the next release but this issue resolution cannot be committed. We will write back here once any update is ready to share.

Thanks for the update. But as per other thread 19.1 includes fix for 46569. Is there some confusion with numbers? Or you are saying you thought it was fixed but now think it is not? This thread is for 46570 as per above conversation.

@rajendrak,

You are right that hotfix is already shared for CELLSNET-46569 and this issue is resolved completely. I just mentioned the regular release 19.2 where it can be downloaded using NuGet package manager. Regarding CELLSNET-46570, it is still pending.

Hope tickets status is cleared now.

ok so 46569 fix is available in both 19.1 and 19.2? We raised request for download of version 19.1 hence looking for confirmation.

@rajendrak,

Yes, same fix is available in 19.1 and 19.2. There will be no difference for this fix in 19.1 and 19.2.

@rajendrak,

Please note, regarding your issue “CELLSNET-46569” , you may either use the hotfix shared in the respective thread or wait for v19.2 to come out (as the fix for this issue will be included in it). The official release, i.e., Aspose.Cells for .NET v19.1 does not include this fix.

Hope, this clarifies a bit.

Thanks for your clarification. One more issue reported by users was that if Pivot has filters and is using dynamic named range (instead of source to be all rows of data) the filter set on two fields is getting reset to three fields. If there is no data matching filter criteria the default behavior is to deselect of filters. Is this known issue? your team is aware of this issue?

@rajendrak,

Please create a new thread with all the details, sample code (runnable) and template files, we will check it soon.

@rajendrak,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSNET-46570”) now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.