Pivot table vertical alignment always resets to Center

Hi,

When we found the issue with the AutoFitRows() issue with pivot tables we also found this other issue; the vertical alignment of the pivot table is not retained/ or read incorrectly. When we save a workbook as a PDF file using Workbook.Save(…, SaveFormat.pdf) the output PDF file shows it’s “Name” column as vertically aligned as “Center”.

I have attached the same project that I have attached in the other project (as the issue easily seen with the pivot table containing multi-line rows). The same input file will also produce the issue. The input file is using the default alignment setting of “Bottom”.

Additional Information:
- While debugging to see this issue, we found that the alignment setting changes after the call on “PivotTable.CalculateData()”.
- The Output Excel file does not have it’s vertical alignment setting set to “Center”.
- I have highlighted the issue in the screenshot below:

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We were able to observe this issue using your source file and source project. The input file is using the default alignment setting of “Bottom” which changes to vertically center in the output pdf. We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into it and resolve this issue. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-42007.

We have also attached the output files and screenshot for a reference.

Hi,

We have fixed the issue.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.5.3.2 and let us know your feedback.

Hi,

I have downloaded this new build (7.5.3.2). Unfortunately the issue still seems to be there; only this time the force alignment is bottom align instead of center (as was previously).

I have attached the same input file as before, except this version has the first column of the pivot table aligned as top instead of bottom.

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the new template file.

After an initial test, as I used you newly attached template file and found the issue again regarding alignment formattings. For example, it forces the alignment to bottom aligned instead of top now. We need to investigate the issue. I have reopened your issue “CELLSNET-42007”. We will look into your issue soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

We have downloaded Aspose.Cells 7.5.3.4. and found that we are no longer having this issue. I downloaded the last input file I have attached in this thread and we are not getting the issue even with that input file either.

Could you confirm if the issue has been fixed for Aspose.Cells 7.5.3.4 please?

Thank you.

Hi Sandie-Roy,

Yes, we checked your issue status from our database and we are glad to inform that this issue has already been fixed. We have also tested it with the latest version and did not find any issue. We have attached the output files for your reference.

That sounds great.
Thank you for confirming this.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-42007) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.