PIVOT with two column

Hi, I am using ASPOSE Cell with .NET and facing issue to show the PIVOT with two column.attaching the sample PIVOT.
Do let me know if you need more detail.PIVOT_Example_1.png (6.1 KB)
PIVOT_Example_1_SourceData.png (4.5 KB)

@sonaupadhayay,

Thanks for the screenshots.

Could you please share a sample Excel file containing your desired pivot table (please zip the file prior attaching). Please create your desired pivot table in MS Excel manually using Pivot Table feature/options. We will check on how to do it via Aspose.Cells. Also, share your current sample code (if you are using) which you are using to try to accomplish the task.

PIVOT_Example_1.zip (14.2 KB)
Attaching the required PIVOT with Note. Do let me know in case any further query

@sonaupadhayay,

Thanks for the template Excel file.

I checked and opened your Excel file into MS Excel manually. I found there are three sheets in it: pivot, Excel PIVOT and source. The worksheet “source” contains the source data range for the pivot table. The “Excel PIVOT” contains the Pivot table you created and you highlighted some notes for your requirements. The first sheet “pivot” is not actually pivot table rather it is a simple table or formatted data range only. Probably, you want to acquire resultant pivot table as shown in “pivot” sheet, is not it (correct me if I am wrong)? I requested you to kindly provide Excel file containing your desired (final) pivot table using pivot table options (not a static table or formatted data range created in manual way). If MS Excel could create your desired pivot table, Aspose.Cells can do that as it follows MS Excel standards and specifications. After getting the needed file, we will check on how to do it via Aspose.Cells APIs.