PivotField.removeField corrupts file?

I tried to look for a solution on existing topics but all of my tests were unsuccessful, could you please help me with this one.
I am trying to programmatically remove a field from a Pivot Table, in my case I need to remove any type of fields : PivotFieldType.ROW, PivotFieldType.COLUMN, PivotFieldType.PAGE, PivotFieldType.DATA including of course calculated fields. I experience a file corruption each time I test it.
When Excel suggests to repair it, sometimes the result is OK, and sometimes the Pivot just disappears.

I attach you a test application containing my custom method hidePivotFieldsList which is supposed to hide a list of fields + the test workbook.

TestAppHidePivotFieldsList.zip (5.2 KB)
workbooks.zip (401.3 KB)

I am using Aspose.Cells 23.4 for Java

@GVA32156
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSJAVA-45392

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@GVA32156,

We are pleased to inform you that your issue has been resolved. The fix will be included in our upcoming release (Aspose.Cells v23.6) that we plan to release in the first half of June 2023. You will be notified when the next version is released.

Thank you @amjad.sahi, is it possible to get any details regarding this issue ? I noticed similar problems were reported in the past so I thought this was already fixed

@GVA32156,

Yes, similar issues were fixed in the past. But your issue seams not generic and was a bug in the APIs, which is fixed now. We will check if we could provide you more details on it.

@GVA32156
There is a bug that removing a field from two pivot fields in the data region because two data pivot fields needs some special data.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-45392) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java 23.6.