PivotTable. Incorrect 'Row/Column Headers' state. (*.xlsb)

Hi,

I created a simple document with Pivot Table in *.xlsx and *.xlsb format. It’s the same document converted from *.xlsx to *.xlsb by Excel, but Aspose.Cells returns different states for ‘ShowPivotStyleColumnHeader’ and ‘ShowPivotStyleRowHeader’ fields.

*.xlsx
ShowPivotStyleColumnHeader = true
ShowPivotStyleRowHeader = true
*.xlsb
ShowPivotStyleColumnHeader = false
ShowPivotStyleRowHeader = false

Workbook wb = new Workbook(fName);
foreach(Worksheet ws in wb.Worksheets)
{
foreach(PivotTable pt in ws.PivotTables)
{
try { pt.RefreshData(); }
catch { }
try { pt.CalculateData(); }
catch { }
try { pt.CalculateRange(); }
catch { }

// my inner printing method
printLine(“ShowPivotStyleColumnHeader”, pt.ShowPivotStyleColumnHeader.ToString(), SPACE2);
printLine(“ShowPivotStyleRowHeader”, pt.ShowPivotStyleRowHeader.ToString(), SPACE2);
}
}

I use Excel 2010 and Aspose.Cells v7.3.5.1.

Thanks,
Alex Shloma

Hi,

Thanks for providing us the template files and sample code.

After an initial test and using your code with your template XLSB file, I have managed to reproduce the issue as you have pointed out. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-41339” for your issue. We will look into your issue soon.

Thank you.
Hi,

Could you please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.3.5.3 and let us know your feedback.

I have tested with it and it works fine.

both properties are True for the XLSB file which are fine I think, e.g
ShowPivotStyleColumnHeader --> True
ShowPivotStyleRowHeader --> True

Thank you.

Hi,

Sorry, It’s my fault. I messed description.
Here is the correct description:
*.xlsx
ShowPivotStyleColumnHeader = false
ShowPivotStyleRowHeader = false
*.xlsb
ShowPivotStyleColumnHeader = true
ShowPivotStyleRowHeader = true

I also checked Aspose.Cell 7.3.5.3, It returns the same result as previous version.

Thank you,
Alex Shloma

Hi,

Yes, I have checked it and you are right, it is an issue for XLSB file format regarding PivotTable. I have reopened your issue “CELLSNET-41339” again and we will soon look into it.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.7.0.4 and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41339) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.