Play animation with aspose.slides

Hello,

I have a question. I have a task to create MS PowerPoint presentation player without PowerPoint installed. Can aspose.slides provide this ability: either provide bitmap frame or some assets + rules how to animate so end-application can draw it.

In other words can aspose return a picture of animation result, like how frame looks after 0.5 sec after opening (animation effect half-applied or full applied)?

Does my question make sense to you and if this is possible?

Vitaliy.

Hi Vitaliy,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the requirements shared by you and like to share that Aspose.Slides for .NET is designed to programtically generate the presentations. The generated presentation can be viewed in PowerPoint or presentation viewers. Unfortunately, there is no front end associated with Aspose.Slides and you can only view the presentation once they will be saved. Aspose.Slides does allow to generate the slide thumbnails but that also generate the actual slide image and not the image at particular animation instance. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-25497 has already been added as new feature request to provide the thumbnail generation support at every animation step inside an slide. I have linked this thread with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the feature will be available.

Many Thanks,