Please Help: Using BindPdf and Setting the Resolution

I’ve found online that the Resolution property must be set PRIOR to the BindPdf() call in order for the resolution to work when calling .PrintDocumentWithSettings() when using Aspose.Pdf.Kit. **This works.

**This doesn’t work

I am now using the latest PdfViewer within Aspose.Pdf.Facades and I don’t appear to see a difference in the resolution regardless of when its set. Can someone shed some light on when/how this property can be used?

Thanks,

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have noticed that setting resolution property of PdfViewer Object has no impact on the output file. We have logged an investigation ticket PDFNEWNET-37737 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and resolution. We will keep you updated about the issue resolution progress.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Is there any additional information you can give me regarding the time frame (or priority) to fix it? I have decisions to make based on your answer.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid we can not share any ETA or findings at the moment as your issue is recently noticed and pending for investigation. As soon as investigation of the issue is completed then we will be in good position to share an ETA/findings.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused…

Best Regards,