PLEASE improve documentation

The documentation for these products is not good. There’s spelling and grammar errors on almost page. Many are lacking examples. Descriptions are not descriptive enough: they don’t explain what they’re used for, how they’re used, what they mean.
Notice: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf.kit-for-.net/aspose.pdf.kit.bookmark.action.html

“GoTo”,“GoToR”,“Launch”,“Named”: What do these mean? How should they be used? (Why isn’t it an enumeration?) I’m forced to guess.

The documentation should allow using your products to be as easy as possible, but instead I’m forced to guess and search the forum because the documentation is just not helpful. I’m also sorry to say, it looks very unprofessional.

Hi Sam,

Sorry for not replying sooner. Now I have moved it from Aspose.More forum to Aspose.Pdf.Kit and the Aspose.Pdf.Kit team will help you shortly.

Hi Sam,

We’re sorry for the inconvenience. However, I would like to share with you that we have recently merged Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET into [Aspose.Pdf for .NET](https://blog.aspose.com/2011/07/01/first-version-of-merged-aspose.pdf-for-.net-is-now-available-for-download). We have also improved the documentation along the way. We have not only added many new samples and help topics related to the legacy Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET interface, but also introduced completely new DOM API as well. With the DOM API, we have provided the actions in the form of independent classes according to the PDF specification.

You may see the sections for ‘Working with Bookmarks’ of DOM API or ‘Working with Bookmarks’ of legacy Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET API. Please also have a look into this blog post for better understanding of the new documentation. Moreover, as we have recently introduced the merged version, we still need to further improve it, and we’re adding new contents, topics, and samples in the documentation. If you find any suggestions, please do let us know and we’ll be glad to further improve the documentation accordingly.

Regards,