Please let us know when you release new version

We bought Java Total version.
After you release new version, please let me know what you fixed.
Nobody let us know.

Thanks,
Chang Shin

Hi Chang,

Aspose.Total for Java is a package of our components targeting Java platform and from time to time, each team keeps updating their components and the latest release of each product is bundled into Aspose.Total for Java package.

Furthermore, do you need to have updates regarding particular product release or some particular issue which you reported earlier. Please share the details and we would be more than happy to update you with the required information.

I want to use latest version before our user find same bug.
Even if we did not find a bug. I want to know what you upgrade and then I can use latest version.

Thanks,
Chang Shin

Hi Chang,

Whenever a new version of any product is released, a publish the Release notes containing list of New Features, Enhancements and bugs fixed in that version. However in order to get notified about any new releases, you may consider subscribing for notifications over download module i.e. please notice the button Enable Email Subscription over Aspose.Pdf for Java download section.

It is already “Enable Email Subscription”.

Thanks,
Chang Shin

When I clickee the button, it was changed to “Disable …” and then I got this notice:<span style=“font-size:12.0pt;font-family:“Times New Roman”,“serif””>

You
have received this notification because notifications about forum posts in
Aspose.Words for Java will no longer be sent.

However when I click it again, it was changed to “Enable…”. but I did not receive any email.
which means am I available to receive your notice?

Thanks,
Chang Shin

Hi Chang,

Once you have enabled the email subscription, you should receive an email notification once a new release is published in particular download section. Furthermore, I have intimated our web development team to further look into this matter. Soon you will be updated with the required information.

Hi Chang,

I hope you are well.

You will have to enable the subscription again. In short, if the button is titled ‘Disable Email Subscription’ it means that you have enabled the notifications and you can disable them by clicking it.

Please let us know if you are still having any issues.

I never received any email nofitication once a new release so far.

Thanks,
Chang Shin

Hi Chang,

I have again intimated our web development team to further look into this issue. Soon you will be updated with the status of correction. We regret any inconvenience.

Hi Chang,

We are sorry for inconvenience.

We have not published any release for Aspose.Words for Java in past couple of weeks. The last release was published on
10-08-2013. Moreover I see that you are not currently subscribed to Aspose.Words for Java or any other product in download section. You need to subscribe to all products for which you wish to receive release updates.

Please following the following steps to subscribe to any product

1. Open product page in download section. For example for Aspose.Words for Java open http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.words-for-java/default.aspx
  2. If the button says ‘Enable Email Subscription’ click it. However if it says ‘Disable Email Subscription’ please leave it since you are already subscribed.

Please check the below screenshot as well