Please see The attach file

Hi,

I am using Aspose version 4.4.0.0.

Please see the attach file and let me know can i get output as it is there in sheet using the above mentioned version.

And one more thing, If I want to display data like it is there in attached sheet , what i have to do.

Please can some one tell me What this display of data is called?

Thanks in advance,

Hi,

I am afraid, I think you cannot achieve your requirement using your older version e.g v4.4.0 of the product. The data is formatted with advanced conditionally formatting (Data Bar Formatting Style) that is possible in Excel 2007/2010 file formats e.g XLSX, MS Excel (97-2003) with its XLS format it is not possible. I don’t think v4.4.0 does support MS Excel 2007/2010 advanced conditional formatting, rather I would say, by that time (of your older version), MS Excel 2007/2010 XLSX format or Advanced conditionally formatting was not supported either.

We recommend you to kindly upgrade to our latest versions of the product. The new versions (e.g v7.1.1) does support all the advanced conditional formatting and Excel 2007/2010 formats e.g XLSX, XLSM,
XLSB, XLTX etc.
Please see the document for your complete reference on conditional formatting and advanced conditional formatting:
http://docs.aspose.com/display/cellsnet/Conditional+Formatting

Thanks for your time and understanding!