Pls tell me which Java Components is suitable for me?

hi,

If I want to read the BarCode information from many type files,such JPG,BMP,GIF,PNG,PDF and so on.
Java Barcode API - Generate or Scan 1D 2D & Postal Barcodes | products.aspose.com
In here for the Aspose.BarCode for Java,“Aspose.BarCode for Java supports most established barcode standards and barcode specifications. It has the ability to export to multiple image formats including: BMP, EMF, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF and WMF.”. That’s to say the " Aspose.BarCode for Java" doesn’t support to read BarCode info from the PDF format ? Yes or NO ?
If I want to read from PDF, do I have to buy " Aspose.BarCode for Java" AND "Aspose.Pdf for Java " ?
Pls tell me which one is suitable for me . thanks.

Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Aspose.Barcode API does not directly support to recognize barcode from a PDF document. Furthermore barcode can be recognized from a PDF document using combination of Aspose.Barcode and Aspose.Pdf APIs. You need to first extract the barcode image from PDF document using Aspose.Pdf API and then perform barcode recognition using Aspose.Barcode API. For details please visit the link How to Read Barcode from PDF Documents.

Valid licenses for Aspose.Barcode and Aspose.Pdf APIs are required to read barcode from PDF document or you may go for Aspose.Total license.

Hope the above information helps. Feel free to contact us in case of any query or comments.