PLT to PDF Conversion produces mirror images

We are evaluating aspose.cad for plt to pdf conversion.

I used this example: Convert PLT to PDF or JPEG Image in C# .NET | C# CAD API
And it worked for some files, but some files are mirrored and with wrong orientation.

Is there some options which can sort these mirroring problems or is it a bug?

@auvinenak

It seems to be an issue with API when rendering some PLT files to PDF or JPEG. A ticket with ID CADNET-1304 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that we may notify you once issue will be addressed.

I also request you to please share the source PLT file that you are using and having rendering issue.

@mudassir.fayyaz Is there email where I can send failing PLT file?
I dont want to share it publicly.

@auvinenak

You can send the information privately with us by clicking on my name icon in my post and using Message option. It will be a private message directly sent to me. Please notify us here as well once you have sent the private message.
image.png (45.5 KB)

I have now sent you a sample file.

@auvinenak

Thank you for sharing the source file. I have associated the information in our issue tracking system and will share the good news with you as soon as it will be addressed.

@mudassir.fayyaz issue seems to be closed, but I haven’t got any info about the result?

@auvinenak

The issue has been marked closed as it has been fixed in Aspose.CAD for .NET 21.1 which has not yet been released. I request for your patience and we will share notification with you once product will be shared online.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CADNET-1304) have been fixed in this update.