PointEx usage

Hello,

If I want to get to a point in my animation path, is this how I would do it at least when using the Java API?: BaseSlideEx.getTimeline().getMainSequence().get(int index).getBehaviors().get(int index).getPoints().get(int index). Let’s assume that get function in red is getting an PropertyEffectEx object.

Thanks,

Peter

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have tried to understand your problem statement but unfortunately I have not completely understand your problem statement. Please elaborate your problem in detail so that we can help you. We are really keen to help you but need some more detail from your side.

Hi Tahir,

I'm sorry about not being clear. My question is whether or not I can get to a specific animation point object of type, com.aspose.slides.pptx.animation.PointEx by executing this
call-chain which generates the associated intermediate objects on the right side of the
arrow:

BaseSlideEx.getTimeline()-> com.aspose.slides.pptx.animation.TimeLineEx
.getMainSequence() -> com.aspose.slides.pptx.animation.SequenceEx
.get(int index) -> com.aspose.slides.pptx.animation.EffectEx
.getBehaviors() -> com.aspose.slides.pptx.animation.BehaviorsEx
.get(int index) -> com.aspose.slides.pptx.animation.PropertyEffectEx
.getPoints() -> com.aspose.slides.pptx.animation.PointsEx
.get(int index) -> com.aspose.slides.pptx.animation.PointEx

Thanks,

Peter

Hi Peter,

Please accept my apology for late response. Please use the following code snippet to get the points of an animation.

PresentationEx pres = new PresentationEx(“D:\pptx\animation.ppt”);
SequenceEx seqInter = pres.getSlides().get(0).getTimeline().getInteractiveSequences().get(0);
EffectEx fxUserPath = seqInter.get(0);
MotionEffectEx motionBhv = (MotionEffectEx)fxUserPath.getBehaviors().get(0);
Point2D.Float[] point = motionBhv.getPath().get(0).getPoints();

Hope this answers your query. Please let me know, If you have any more queries.

Hi Tahir,

If Point2D.Float is used to define a 2 dimensional coordinate for a point in an animation path, what is com.aspose.slides.pptx.animation.PointEx used for?

Thanks,

Peter

Hi Peter,

I will discuss the details of com.aspose.slides.pptx.animation.PointEx with our development team and will update you asap.

We apologize for your inconvenience.