textStamp.Background = true;
//set origin
textStamp.XIndent = 100;
textStamp.YIndent = 100;
//set text properties
textStamp.TextState.Font = FontRepository.FindFont("Helvetica");
textStamp.TextState.FontSize = 14.0F;
textStamp.TextState.FontStyle = FontStyles.Italic;
textStamp.TextState.ForegroundColor = Aspose.Pdf.Color.FromRgb(System.Drawing.Color.Aqua);
//add stamp to particular page
pdfDocument.Pages[1].AddStamp(textStamp);

//save output document
pdfDocument.Save("output.pdf");

but with this differrence that I chose Helvetica font (core PDF font) and used Polish Characters in TextStamp. When I use Polish Characters in combination with Helvetica font the feature FontStyles.Italic dosen't work.

How to use Polish Characters or where can I change encoding?

Hi Patryk,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. While testing the scenario with the latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.5.0, we have managed to reproduce the reported issue and logged it in our bug tracking system as PDFNEWNET-37384 for further investigation and resolution. We will notify you via this thread as soon as it is resolved.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Can you inform us, when can we approximately expect you to fix this problem? We would like to use your library in a big project and now we don’t know if we should buy this license.

The problem is with both:

textStamp.TextState.FontStyle = FontStyles.Bold;
textStamp.TextState.FontStyle = FontStyles.Italic;

and with other core pdf fonts

Hi Patryk,

Thanks for your feedback and findings. Sure we will consider the issue with both FontStyles.

Moreover in reference to ETA, I am afraid as we have logged the issue recently and it is pending for investigation in the queue with other priority task. As soon as its investigation is completed then we will be in a good position to share an ETA with you.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-37384) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.8.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.