Poor Quality When Using ImportAnnotations

We are using PdfAnnotationEditor.ImportAnnotations to consolidate annotations from multiple pdfs to one pdf. However, not all annotations are being added to the output pdf. Here is a snippet of our code

var pAnnEditor = new PdfAnnotationEditor();
pAnnEditor.BindPdf( sourceStream );
pAnnEditor.ImportAnnotations( commentedInputStreams );
pAnnEditor.Save( outputStream );

Please see the file within the attached .zip file. The file called Output.pdf should contain all the comments from both CommentedInput1.pdf and CommentedInput2.pdf. While it does have these, the text insert annotations don't appear to have imported properly (mainly with respect to positioning).

Hi Andrew,

I have tested this issue at my end and noticed that when license is not used annotations are imported correctly; however, when the license is used some additional annotations are being added. The input PDF files contain three annotations in total, whereas the output PDF contains five.

I have logged this issue as PDFKITNET-28021 in our issue tracking system. Our team will look into this issue and you’ll be updated via this forum thread once it is resolved. Moreover, if you think, I might have missed something then please do let me know with further details.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Hi, thank you for logging an issue. Can you provide and update please?

Hi Andrew,

I’m sorry to inform you that this issue is not yet resolved. However, I have asked our team to share the ETA of this issue. You’ll be updated as soon as the response is received.

Regards,

Thank you for the update. Have you found out any additional information about the fix for this?

Hi Andrew,

This issue is still under investigation by our team. I’m afraid, we’re unable to share any estimate for this issue at the moment. Please spare us some time and you’ll be updated with the status as soon as we make progress regarding this issue.

Regards,