Pop3Client saves corrupted mail attachments

Hi,

We are using Pop3Client to get email attachments from mailbox.
Recently a few emails were received that pop3client was unable to save correctly. If I open those emails using i.e. OutlookExpress I see correct attachment content, but when Pop3Client saves them to memory stream or file then attachment content is corrupted.
If I just forward those emails to the same mailbox using outlook everything works well, so I guess company that is sending those emails is using some different email message format or something (but I must note that the problem is not with all emails from that company).
I’m sorry I can’t provide any real example. All I can say is that attachments contains PGP encrypted data and when pop3client processes those attachments I get something like this:

begin 600 attachmentFilename.txt
4T%'12TM+2T;VXZ(%!'4"V+C4N<br>... (lots of lines of various symbols) ...<br>%+2TM+0I%<br>
end

Any ideas how this problem can be solved?

I’ve tried using latest 3.6.1.0 version of Aspose.Network component. It didn’t help.

Hello,

Could you provide me a sample of Eml file for live debugging?

Thanks

Hi,

I’ve provided sample .eml file.
It’s opened by outlook express with no problems, but It’s attachments are corrupted if saved using Aspose component. Source code i use for saving attachment files:

MailMessage msg1 = MailMessage.Load(@“D:\Test\test.eml”, MessageFormat.Eml);

for ( int i = 0; i < msg1.Attachments.Count; i++)
{
Attachment at = msg1.Attachments[i];
at.Save(at.Name);
}

Hi,

Did the sample file I’ve provided helped you to identify the problem?
When we can expect to have it fixed?

Thanks

We got some progress on this issue. It's uuencode formated attachment. We are still working on it. I will keep you posted.

Thank you very much.

Hello,

We have released a hotfix for this feature. Please check it out.

http://www.aspose.com/Community/Files/54/aspose.network/category1102.aspx

Thanks