Populating certain form fields but leaving the pdf writable

Chamberlain> We are reviewing your PDF tool We
have a PDF with 20 text fields. We would like to programmatically populate a
value into 2 of those text fields. However, the text fields must remain editable
by anyone reviewing the PDF through Adboe Reader. Is that
possible?
Chamberlain> I’ve tested your PDF.Toolkit. When I run
its demo of ImportFDF, it does populate the 2 fields in the PDF, but opening
that PDF presents a message (below) and tells the user “Rights have changed, you
cannot save or modify this file”
Chamberlain> PDF Message “This document contained
certain rights to enable special features in Adobe Reader. The document has been
changed since it was created and thes rights are no longer valid. Please contact
the author for the original version of the document”

Hi Chamberlain,

Please share the original PDF and FDF files with us, so we could test the issue at our end. We’ll update you with the results accordingly.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Hello Chamberlain,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

I've tested the scenario and I'm unable to notice the problem. During my test, I've a PDF form with 20 text fields and I populated the values in 2 of the form fields using FDF file and I'm unable to get any message, when I open the updated PDF form. The source form, FDF file the resultant PDF are in attachment, please take a look.

As Shahzad have mentioned, please share the resource documents that you're using so that we can test the scenario at our end.

[C#]

Aspose.Pdf.Kit.Form form = new Aspose.Pdf.Kit.Form(@"d:/pdftest/FormFieldTest.pdf", @"d:/pdftest/FormFieldTest_updated.pdf");

//Open an existed fdf file.
System.IO.FileStream fdfInputStream = new FileStream(@"d:/pdftest/datafromFormFieldTest.fdf", FileMode.Open);
//Import the fdf's content into the pdf file.
form.ImportFdf(fdfInputStream);

//Save the output file.
form.Save();
//Close the input fdf stream.
fdfInputStream.Close();

Hi Chamberlain,

I would like to add more to Nayyer’s response that the issue is sometimes caused due to the particular contents or the origin of the PDF documents. That’s why is very important for us to test the issue with your particular scenario and files.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation.
Regards,