Portfolio PDF ordering issue

Hi, I created a portfolio PDF following this example: https://docs.aspose.com/display/pdfnet/How+to+create+PDF+Portfolio , when I open the output PDF in a client program like adobe acrobat, the files aren’t in the order they were inserted into the portfolio by my code, adobe applies it’s default sorting which is by Name. However, if I use adobe pro to create a portfolio PDF, it inserts an “Order” column into the “Sort By” options, like so…

Sort By screenshot.PNG (4.9 KB)

So then when sorting by the “Order” column, it orders them in the order in which they were put into the portfolio PDF. So my question is, can I make Aspose do the same thing, e.g. when generating the portfolio PDF with aspose I want to insert an indexing/order column into the PDF so that when I open it in a client program I can have the files ordered by the order they were put into the portfolio PDF.

@jason.d,

There is no way to sort by the Order column. We have logged an enhancement ticket ID PDFNET-43526 in our issue tracking system. We have linked your post to this ticket and will keep you informed regarding any available updates.