Position of Footer Content and Table is Changed | DOCX to PDF conversion using .NET

Hi,

we noticed that the layout of one document is changed when converting from docx to pdf via Aspose. Content from the second page is moved to the first page. This effects the footer, which is moved to the page end without any margin:
2021-02-25_13-49-45.png (72.4 KB)

You can reproduce the issue with the following sample code and the documents attached.

static void Main(string[] args)
        {
            var lic = new License();
            lic.SetLicense(@"S:\Aspose.Total.lic");

var doc = new Document(@"S:\tmp\footer\doc.docx");
            doc.Save(@"S:\tmp\footer\aspose.pdf");
        }

data.zip (778.0 KB)

doc.docx -> the document causing problems
word.pdf -> document converted to PDF with MS Word
aspose.pdf -> document converted to PDF with Aspose

Thanks for your support,
Daniel

I tried a bit more things with the documents and configured the paragraphs to stick together. With this the table “4. Geschäftsleitung” stays on second page but the footer still is placed on a wrong position, so I think something with the footer is the root of the problem:

image.png (61.6 KB)
2021-02-25_16-09-34.png (8.6 KB)

data_altered.zip (778.2 KB)

@Serraniel

We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-21901. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

I found out something else: if you open the table properties of the table in the footer and switch text wrapping property to no wrapping, the problem does not occure any more:

If you look in the screenshot, I switched from 1 to 2 and then worked. Still would be glad if you can look into it:
image.png (8.3 KB)

@Serraniel

Thanks for sharing the detail. We have logged it in our issue tracking system.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-21901) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 23.5 update also available on NuGet.