Position of Shapes different between v.18.3.0 and v.20.7.0

Please have a look at the attached solution.

to reproduce our Bug please follow these steps:

1. Rebuild the solution

2. Start test CreateRiPictureTest in project VisioServiceDiagram_v1830Test

3. Start test CreateRiPictureTest in project VisioServiceDiagram_v2070Test

4. look in folder C:\temp for the two generated files:v2070.vsd and v1830.vsd

5. open both files and compare the label position. This is slightly different.

Observed Behavior

you will see a difference in the label position:

Points of interest

• Source code in all projects is the same. Visio files are also the same. The only difference is Aspose.Diagram version.

• the problem started with the version after v.18.3.0

• we never upgraded because there have been several other issues

• with the latest version v.20.7.0 only the position of the texts is slightly different

VisioDevexpressTicket.zip (1.1 MB)

@danielsirz

We have logged an issue as DIAGRAMNET-51884 in our issue tracking system for this scenario. We will further look into its details and keep you posted with the status of its rectification. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

no worries.

How long will the review of my issue take?

Do you have a rough estimation?

@danielsirz

The issues are resolved on first come first serve basis in normal support model. We are afraid that we cannot share any ETA at the moment as issue is pending for analysis. We will surely inform you as soon as we have some updates in this regard. Please give us some time.

@danielsirz

Please use Aspose.Diagram for .NET 20.8.1 hotfix in which the reported issue has been resolved.

@asad.ali

absolutely flawless!

tested it with the project i send you. Shapes matched perfectly between v.18.3.0 and your provided hotfix.

When will this be available via nuget?

Highly appreciated you help!

Regards,
Daniel

@daniel.sirz-1

The fix will be available in upcoming version of the API i.e. Aspose.Diagram for .NET 20.9 which will be published next month.

@asad.ali

Thanks!