Position of text near bullets after conversion of doc to pdf

Dear Aspose Support Team,

I have an issue with converting word document into pdf using Aspose.Words library. Actually all is fine except position of text near bullets. I attached one doc and corresponding pdf file and marked problems by yellow in word document.

I tried this with 6.6.0.0 and 9.0.0.0 of Aspose.Words - both versions have the problem.

This issue stops acceptance of my project and that is why is urgent.

Thank you in advance and looking forward for your response.

Thanks,
Sascha Lehner

Hi Sascha,
We already have this bug logged on our system and are working to fix it. Please be patient, we will inform you as soon as a fix is available.
If it is acceptable to you, in the mean time you can try refactoring your document in Microsoft Word to fix the output.
Thanks,

Hello Adam,

Thank you for your quick response!

Could you please provide me an idea when this issue is going to be fixed as well what kind of changes should I perform in the document to avoid the issue (having in mind that the bullets must be present).

As well I would like to share more vision on the project that I’m doing and problem that I faced with. Word document that I sent you is a result of filling in of a template. Layout of this template is provided by customer and resulted PDF must have the same layout as the template and this is really important because the main output of the application - PDF file filled in with data according to the template. So any deviation is considered as important bug and stops the acceptance.

Thank you in advance,
Sascha Lehner

Hi Sascha,
You’re welcome. The issue should be fixed and in the next release. This is due sometime around May.
Thank you for sharing your files and explaining your situation further. I have reproduced the issue on my machine using your document and I have fixed the issue for you, I can’t upload the files to the forum for privacy reasons but I have e-mailed you the document. You should of recieved it, if it has not arrived can you please private message me your e-mail address.
For now to solve this problem you can simply delete the bullet points and then redo them (add the bullet points back in and change any indentation/hanging indentation back so it matches the original). This should fix the problem.
Please feel free to ask if you have any further questions.
Thanks,

Hello Adam,

Thank you again for such quick response! I really appreciate that.

I will try to use your approach as well as looking forward for the new release

Thanks,
Sascha Lehner

P.S. I got your email with attachment.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 12841) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(11)