Position of text

Hello,

We found a new issue during save in PDF format of an illustration contained in Excel files. It seems that position of text is not good.

ASP18.zip (66.5 KB)

ASP18.xlsm - Aspose 17.7.0.0.pdf (222.2 KB)

@LaurentToulouse,
You are converting an Excel file to PDF and Aspose.Pdf API does not support importing the excel file formats. We have changed the category from Aspose.Pdf Product Family to Aspose.Cells Product Family because Aspose.Cells API has support of converting an Excel file to PDF format. One of our fellow workers will assist you soon. We recommend our clients to share the complete details of the use case, including source code.

Best Regards,
Imran Rafique

@LaurentToulouse,

Thanks for the template file and output PDF file.

After an initial test, I observed the issue as you mentioned by converting your template XLSM Excel file to PDF via Aspose.Cells APIs. I found that position of shapes’ text is wrong in the output PDF in Excel to PDF conversion. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-45531” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

@LaurentToulouse,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue “CELLSNET-45531” now. We will soon provide the fix after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.

Thank you.

@LaurentToulouse

Thanks for using Aspose APIs.

Please download and try the following fix and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45531) have been fixed in latest version of Aspose.Cells for .NET (Download | NuGet).

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan