Positioning of text box and shapes are not same as in orignal word document in converted PDF

Hi,

We are using Aspose.Word to convert MS Word documents to PDF.Here is the pseudo code
for the same -

Aspose.Words.Document doc = new Aspose.Words.Document(sourceFilePath);
doc.SaveToPdf(destinationFilePath);

Here we are seeing that the shapes and text boxes are getting overlapped in converted PDF. We are using 9.0.0.0 version of Aspose.Word.
I have attached the source and target PDF with this post for more information.
Also, we have priority support of Aspose just in case if required.
Thanks,
Vedang Purohit,
IntraLinks Inc.

Hello
Thank you for reporting this problem to us. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards,

Thanks!
Also, can you let us know in which types of files this can happen? If this is a know issue then it would be good for us to atleast have our customers aware about it.

Hello
Thanks for your request. At the moment this issue is pending for analysis. The responsible developer will analyze the issue and we will be able to provide you additional information.
Best regards,

We have customers waiting for this information, would you please provide the details on the scenarios and file types where this issue can happen?

Hi
Thanks for your request. It is quite difficult to tell you what is the exact reason of the problem because the responsible developer did not finish analysis yet.
However, in general, the problem is caused by some combination of floating objects in your document. Most likely, Aspose.Words simply does not support such scenario yet. As a workaround, I would suggest to decrease or avoid using floating objects in your documents.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5275) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.