Possible to concatenate files with correct page numbering?

I know it is possible to concatenate one or more PDF files using Aspose.Pdf.Kit. I also need to know one other thing: is it possible to add or alter the page numbering when you do this, so that the pages are numbered consecutively and it appears to be one document?

This is very important -- if it's not possible to do that, I won't be able to use the product.

Thanks,

Cynthia

Doesn't anyone know the answer to this? This is vital as to whether I purchase the product or not. Is there an email where the sales team will answer questions like this? I couldn't find one.

Hello? Anyone there at Aspose??

Hi cdubose,

Sorry for the late reply.

We will investigate this issue and respond you ASAP.

Dear cdubose,
We can only provide add page number function now. Altering page number can’t be availabe in a short time. You can add page number as follow steps:

1. Using class PdfFileEditor to concatenate multi PDF files and get a temporary PDF file.
  2. Using method AddPageNumber in class PdfFileStamp to process temporary PDF file and get the result PDF file with page number.please refer:
    http://www.aspose.com/Products/Aspose.Pdf.Kit/Api/Aspose.Pdf.Kit.PdfFileStamp.AddPageNumber.html
    Any more questions are welcome!

Best Regards.

Thank you very much, I’m glad to hear that. I’ll download a trial version of PDF Kit and give it a try.