Postscript to PDF not full result, just got the left half in the resulted convert pdf

Using aspose-pdf-23.1.jar.
I have a sample Postscript file. Convert to PDF. Result only shows the left half of the PS image in the PDF. The PS is probably landscape, but the result PDF is letter Asize.

I could not figure out what options can be used to convert the entire PS image size to pdf correctly.
What are the options can be used to convert ps image size that will also resulted correctly with the same size in pdf file. I do not want to hard code the source PS and the destination PDF file sizes.

BTW, I can only upload resulted PDF file.
startrek.pdf (17.1 KB)

Please advise
Thank You

@nlee08

Can you please share your sample PS file in .zip format with us? We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

attach the zip ps source file
startrek.zip (11.9 KB)

Thank You

@nlee08

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFJAVA-43346

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.