PostScript to PDF produces blank files

Hello,
I’ve been trying to use Aspose.PDF .Net to convert PostScript to PDF.
For some files the application just freezes, writing random lines to the console until it stops completely; for other files, it produces blank single page PDFs as a result.
It appears that this corresponds with this, this, this, and this.
Is appears tickets were opened for these problems several months ago ( PDFJAVA-38125, PDFNET-44892 and others).
Were these issues ever resolved?

The code I’m using:
Aspose.Pdf.License license = new Aspose.Pdf.License();
// Set license
license.SetLicense(@“path\to\Aspose.Pdf.lic”);
// Open .ps document with created load options
var pdfDocument = new Document(@“E:\1.ps”, new PsLoadOptions
{
WarningHandler = new Handler()
});
// Save document
pdfDocument.Save(@“E:\1.pdf”, SaveFormat.Pdf);

@idokalir

Thanks for contacting support.

Please note that sometimes issues are related to specific document and are resolved for only those documents. Different documents consists of different structures and handling specific document structure is used to implement in the API accordingly. In case you are facing issue with some postscript files, we request you to please share them with us so that we can test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

That’s going to be a problem because today I tried your library with over 15 different files and they ALL had the same problems.
Also, I see that people have already shared their files in the past this but the problems still persist.
I don’t understand what you mean by “sometimes issues are related to specific document and are resolved for only those documents”. If you have a library that reads PostScript files than it reads PostScript files. If you have a library that CLAIMS to read PostScript files but in reality only reads some PostScript files (I only managed to get it to read 2 sample PostScript files downloaded from the web) than IT DOESN’T READ POSTSCRIPT.
Are the tickets I had mentioned above going to be resolved? Some of them have been open for months.

@idokalir

Thanks for sharing your concerns.

Only the ticket ID PDFNET-44892 out of those logged tickets has been resolved. Other logged tickets are pending for resolution due to large number of the pending issues in the queue. Regarding resolved ticket, it was resolved for the PS file shared in the thread.

We apologize for the inconvenience which you are facing. Please note that we have tested this feature against enough Postscript files before including it in the API however, we also have been working over improving the conversion engine and resolving the issues faced while converting specific PS files into PDF.

It is quite possible that the files which are not converted successfully have specific file structure of tags which need to be handled in the API. That is why we asked for sample PDF file so that it can be tested in our environment and addresses accordingly.