Postscript to pdf

Hi,

I would like to convert postscript files to pdf files using C++ in best case, or C#. Does Aspose.PDF support this feature? Any sample code would be appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.
Scheu

Hello Scheu,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Do you mean conversion of PCL files into PDF format ? If so is the case, then I am sorry to inform you that, the required feature is currently not supported. But, for the sake of implementation, we already have logged this requirement as PDFNET-15566 under New Features list in our issue tracking system. Our development team is working hard to implement this feature but I am afraid at this point of time, I might not be able to share the exact timelines by which this feature will become available.

As soon as we have made some definite progress, we would be pleased to update you with the status of implementation.

Please be patient and spare us little time. We apologize for your inconvenience.

This is exactly what I want to do (convert foo.ps to foo.pdf)

Hi,

Thanks for using our products.

The requirement of converting .PS files especially conversion of Vector images into PDF format is already logged in our issue tracking system as PDFNET-4592. Our development team is looking into the details of this requirement and once we have some definite news regarding its implementation, we would be pleased to update you the status of availability.

Your patience and comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard. We apologize for your inconvenience.

@alexander.scheut-sys

We would like to share with you that PostScript to PDF conversion is now available in Aspose.PDF for .NET. Please use following code snippet with latest version of the API to perform conversion:

PsLoadOptions options = new PsLoadOptions();
options.FontsFolders = new[] {FONTS_FOLDER};
Document doc = new Document(inputFileName,options);
doc.Save(outputFileName);